Hansgrohe Square Dual Outlet Push Thermostatic Shower Mixer Valve With Rainfinity 250 Overhead Shower & Mirrored Slide Rail Kit in Chrome
Enjoyable showers are the forte of this shower set, comprising
- Rainfinity 250 1jet overhead shower with wall connector
- Rainfinity Shower set 130 3jet with shower bar 90 cm and shelf
- Square Dual Outlet Push thermostatic mixer valve for concealed installation
- Wall outlet Square with non-return valve
- Basic set iBox universal ½" and ¾"
Shiny chrome accents, rectangular designs, premium quality, and intuitive, convenient control - everything is wonderfully and refreshingly coordinated with style.
With QuickClean, limescale deposits and dirt on hansgrohe taps and showers disappear in an instant. Simply rub any dirt off the flexible silicone nozzles.
Requires water pressure of 1.8 bar and above.
Thermostatic valve features
- designed to run 2 outlets
- Select push button on / off control for 2 outlets
- multiple outlets can be run simultaneously
- flow rate upper outlet 25 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate lower outlet 23 l/min at 3 bar
- thermostat cartridge, start/ stop cartridge
- safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- Noise class: II
- Thermostat is delivered with buttons Handshower and RainLarge
- buttons provided: hand shower and overhead shower
- winner of the iF product design award 2014
Rainfinity 250 overhead shower
The Award winning Rainfinity shower head by hansgrohe is your gateway to complete relaxation. New spray types, innovative functions and extraordinary design come together to set a brand new standard in modern bathroom functionality. As a special level of indulgence to your daily shower thousands of drops in the PowderRain spray type cocoon you up in a coat of water. The concentrated version is called Intense PowderRain and is great at rinsing out shampoo.
Overhead shower features
- Consists of: overhead shower, wall connector
- Shower head size: 250 mm
- Spray pattern: PowderRain
- spout 273 mm long
- middle spray disc: 151 mm
- shower head vertically inclinable by 10-30°
- maximum flow rate 9,4 l/min at 3 bar
- Flow rate PowderRain (at 3 bar): 9 l/min at 3 bar
- spray disc surface: graphite
- Spray face: aluminium
- overhead shower removable for cleaning
- wall mounted
- Connection thread ½"
Rainfinity 100 shower handset
Experience innovative comfort during your daily shower with the Rainfinity 130 3jet hand shower. Unique and indulgent moments with water are guaranteed with the 130 mm shower head and the ability to switch between three jet types at the touch of a button (Select). The soft PowderRain jet type offers sensational showering with its gently cocooning micro-droplets. Or you can enjoy Intense PowderRain for a powerful shower. While MonoRain provides a focused jet for invigorating wellness moments.
- Consists of: hand shower, shower bar, shower hose, slider, soap dish
- Shower head size: 130 mm
- Spray pattern: PowderRain, Intense PowderRain, MonoRain
- shelf made of safety glass
- Select button to comfortably switch between spray modes
- pivot connector prevent hose from tangling
- 90° position adjustable hand shower holder, pivots left and right, up and down
- maximum flow rate 8 l/min at 3 bar
- 41 mm width of shower bar
- Profile shower bar: square
- Wall supports: plastic
- Wall-mounted: screw fixing
- Wall bar type: flat aluminium profile with safety glass finish
- Finish: chrome
Shower hose features
- high-quality shower hose with metal effect
- with plastic coating, easy to clean
- Shower hose length: 1.25 m
- pivot connector prevent hose from tangling
- conical nuts at both ends
iBox set features
- Suitable for all shower, bath and thermostat finish sets for concealed installation
- Rotationally-symmetrical installation
- Installation depth: from 80 to 108 mm
|Operating pressure||Min. 1.8 bar/max. 6 bar|
|Spare Parts||15-year spare parts availability|
|Guarantee||5-year manufacturer's guarantee|
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
If you order from the site for delivery into the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) please go to deluxebathrooms.co.uk
We deliver from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm using our own vans and third-party couriers. Deliveries are dispatched from our warehouse within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed and are subject to stock availability. You should then receive your items within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: we do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Outdoor Tile Delivery
Please note all outdoor tile deliveries are kerbside. Our drivers are not insured to manually carry heavy goods into private properties. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€17.50|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
Items should be checked upon delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing item. If this inspection results in any problems or faults, please contact our customer services team by email at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery who will be happy to help resolve any problems.
Please do not fit any damaged goods, as we will be unable to replace or refund damaged items which have been installed. If you find your goods are damaged, please get in touch within 48 hours of delivery for us to help resolve the issue.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Click & Collect
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms at Unit 16 Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
All orders are available for collection from our warehouse between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 3pm Saturday (excluding Sundays, Bank Holidays).
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.