Twyford Doc M Pack - Accessible Bathroom Toilet with Basin, Tap and Grab Rails - White
The Doc M Pack is the practical choice for an accessible bathroom. This Doc M pack comes in a pre-assembled box containing the necessary components required to fit into a commercial disability toilet. The Doc M pack is certified to meet building regulations.
The Doc M Pack includes:
- Close coupled semi comfort height WC pan with cistern and soft close seat
- Washbasin with 1 or 2 tap holes and overflow
- Basin mixer tap with waste and plug stopper
- 4 x 600mm grab rails exposed fixings
- 1 x 450mm grab rail exposed fixings
- 1 x Hinged support rail
- Toilet roll holder
- Fixings for cistern, pan, roll holder & cover clips
The accessible toilet pan combines practicality with a compact profile – it features a semi comfort height pan, which is higher than the average WC, to comfortably accommodate taller, older or less able users.
Five bathroom grab rails help you move around your space safely and comfortably. You can position the ceramic basin at a height that best suits your needs and the pack is complete with a cistern and easy to reach lever action basin mixer.
For wheelchair accessibility the Doc M Pack requires a minimum installation space of 2.2 x 1.5 metres. It must be clear of all obstructions (e.g. plumbing and drainage fittings).
- Overall dimensions: W 370 x H 450 x D 560mm
- Semi comfort height pan
- White with gloss finish
- Close coupled design
- 6L flush lever handle cistern with fittings
- Horizontal outlet
- White toilet seat ring with stainless steel hinges
- Supplied with pan and cistern fittings
- WRAS approved
- Dimensions: W 360 x H 148 x D 250mm
- 1 or 2 tap holes and overflow
- Hard-wearing ceramic with an easy to clean white glazed enamel finish
- Waste and plug stopper
- Basin trap not included. Sold separately.
Mixer Tap Specifications
- Dimensions: W 45 x H 147 x D 137mm
- Single lever basin mixer tap monobloc
- Chrome finish
- With thermostatic mixing valve
- The products included in the set and the layout details are in accordance with those laid down in the Building Regulations Approved Document M 2015.
- The product photo shown shows a Left Hand installation. A Right Hand installation is the mirror image of the below.
- Does not include emergency pull cord.
- For further information see Technical Information section below
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
If you order from the site for delivery into the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) please go to deluxebathrooms.co.uk
We deliver from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm using our own vans and third-party couriers. Deliveries are dispatched from our warehouse within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed and are subject to stock availability. You should then receive your items within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: we do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Outdoor Tile Delivery
Please note all outdoor tile deliveries are kerbside. Our drivers are not insured to manually carry heavy goods into private properties. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€17.50|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
Items should be checked upon delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing item. If this inspection results in any problems or faults, please contact our customer services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery who will be happy to help resolve any problems.
Please do not fit any damaged goods, as we will be unable to replace or refund damaged items which have been installed. If you find your goods are damaged, please get in touch within 48 hours of delivery for us to help resolve the issue.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Click & Collect
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms at Unit 16 Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
All orders are available for collection from our warehouse between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 3pm Saturday (excluding Sundays, Bank Holidays).
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
Safe & Secure SSL Encrypted Payment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.