Hansgrohe Square Dual Outlet Thermostatic Shower Valve with Raindance 300 Overhead Shower and Slide Rail Kit in Chrome
Do you love being pampered by a shower that offers unparalleled comfort? Experience water in its most beautiful form with the Raindance shower.
Enjoyable showers and effective savings are the forte of this shower set, comprising
- Ecostat Square thermostatic mixer for concealed installation for 2 outlets
- Raindance 300 EcoSmart 1jet overhead shower with wall mounted shower arm
- Select E Shower set 120 3jet with 90cm high shower slide rail and soap dish
- Wall outlet with non-return valve and pivot joint
- Basic set iBox universal ½" and ¾"
Shiny chrome accents, rectangular designs, premium quality, and intuitive, convenient control - everything is wonderfully and refreshingly coordinated with style.
Select a spray type or control the water with just one click, for even more showering fun: this is the operating philosophy of convenience that is behind Hansgrohe's Select button. With this Select button, Hansgrohe introduced operation at the touch of a button to the world of bathrooms – and was one of the first in the industry to do so.
The shower mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer.
The shower is fitted with EcoSmart technology which require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.
With QuickClean, limescale deposits and dirt on hansgrohe taps and showers disappear in an instant. Simply rub any dirt off the flexible silicone nozzles.
Requires water pressure of 1.5 bar and above.
Thermostatic valve features
- Designed to run 2 outlets
- Chrome finish
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 29 l/min
- Flow rate upper outlet 28 l/min at 3 bar
- Flow rate lower outlet 25 l/min at 3 bar
- Thermostat cartridge, shut-off/ diverter valve
- Safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- Noise class: I
Overhead shower features
- Chrome finish
- Shower head size: 300 x 300 mm
- Spray pattern: RainAir
- Shower arm length 390 mm
- Wall mounted
- Ball-joint: overhead shower angle adjustable
- Maximum flow rate 9 l/min at 3 bar
- Flow rate RainAir 8 l/min at 3 bar
- Spray face: metal
- Spray disc removable for cleaning
- Connection thread ½"
Handset slide rail kit features
- Consists of: hand shower, shower bar, shower hose, slider, soap dish
- Shower head size: 120 mm
- Spray pattern: RainAir, Rain, Whirl
- Select button to comfortably switch between spray modes
- pivot connector prevent hose from tangling
- 90° position adjustable hand shower holder, pivots left and right, up and down
- maximum flow rate 14,4 l/min at 3 bar
- Operating pressure: min. 1 bar/max. 6 bar
- Shower bar diameter: 22 mm
- Profile shower bar: round
- Wall supports: plastic
- Wall-mounted: screw fixing
Shower hose features
- High-quality shower hose with metal effect and volume control
- Plastic coated for easy to clean
- 1.25m long
- Pivot connector prevent hose from tangling
iBox set features
- Suitable for all shower, bath and thermostat finish sets for concealed installation
- Rotationally-symmetrical installation
- Installation depth: from 80 to 108 mm
|Operating pressure||Min. 1.0 bar/max. 6 bar|
|Spare Parts||15-year spare parts availability|
|Guarantee||5-year manufacturer's guarantee|
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
If you order from the site for delivery into the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) please go to deluxebathrooms.co.uk
We deliver from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm using our own vans and third-party couriers. Deliveries are dispatched from our warehouse within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed and are subject to stock availability. You should then receive your items within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: we do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Outdoor Tile Delivery
Please note all outdoor tile deliveries are kerbside. Our drivers are not insured to manually carry heavy goods into private properties. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€17.50|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
Items should be checked upon delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing item. If this inspection results in any problems or faults, please contact our customer services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery who will be happy to help resolve any problems.
Please do not fit any damaged goods, as we will be unable to replace or refund damaged items which have been installed. If you find your goods are damaged, please get in touch within 48 hours of delivery for us to help resolve the issue.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Click & Collect
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms at Unit 16 Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
All orders are available for collection from our warehouse between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 3pm Saturday (excluding Sundays, Bank Holidays).
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
Safe & Secure SSL Encrypted Payment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.