Hansgrohe Square Dual Outlet Push Thermostatic Shower Valve with Raindance 300 Overhead and Slide Rail Handset in Brushed Black Chrome
The shower kit comprising
- Ecostat Square Push thermostatic mixer valve for concealed installation for 2 outlets
- Raindance 300 EcoSmart 1jet overhead shower with wall mounted shower arm
- Select E Shower set 120 3jet
- Shower rail S Puro 65 cm with Isiflex shower hose 160 cm
- Wall outlet with non-return valve and pivot joint
- Basic set iBox universal ½" and ¾"
The Brushed Black Chrome finish is matched with rectangular designs, premium quality, and intuitive, convenient control - everything is wonderfully and refreshingly coordinated with style.
Select a spray type or control the water with just one click, for even more showering fun: this is the operating philosophy of convenience that is behind Hansgrohe's Select button. With this Select button, Hansgrohe introduced operation at the touch of a button to the world of bathrooms – and was one of the first in the industry to do so.
The shower mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer.
The shower is fitted with EcoSmart technology which require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.
With QuickClean, limescale deposits and dirt on hansgrohe taps and showers disappear in an instant. Simply rub any dirt off the flexible silicone nozzles.
Requires water pressure of 1.5 bar and above.
Thermostatic valve features
- Designed to run 2 outlets
- Select push button on / off control for 2 outlets
- multiple outlets can be run simultaneously
- flow rate upper outlet 25 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate lower outlet 23 l/min at 3 bar
- thermostat cartridge, start/ stop cartridge
- safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- Noise class: II
- Thermostat is delivered with buttons Handshower and RainLarge
- buttons provided: hand shower and overhead shower
- winner of the iF product design award 2014
Overhead shower features
- Shower head size: 300 x 300 mm
- Spray pattern: RainAir
- Shower arm length 390 mm
- Wall mounted
- Ball-joint: overhead shower angle adjustable
- Maximum flow rate 9 l/min at 3 bar
- Flow rate RainAir 8 l/min at 3 bar
- Spray face: metal
- Spray disc removable for cleaning
- Connection thread ½"
Slide rail Handset features
- Consists of: hand shower, shower bar, shower hose, slider
- Shower head size: 120 mm
- Spray pattern: RainAir, Rain, Whirl
- Select button to comfortably switch between spray modes
- pivot connector prevent hose from tangling
- 90° position adjustable hand shower holder, pivots left and right, up and down
- maximum flow rate 14,4 l/min at 3 bar
- Operating pressure: min. 1 bar/max. 6 bar
- Shower bar diameter: 22 mm
- Profile shower bar: round
- adjustable angle/tilt
- Wall supports: plastic
- Wall-mounted: screw fixing
Shower hose features
- High-quality shower hose with metal effect and volume control
- Plastic coated for easy to clean
- 1.6m long
- Pivot connector prevent hose from tangling
iBox set features
- Suitable for all shower, bath and thermostat finish sets for concealed installation
- Rotationally-symmetrical installation
- Installation depth: from 80 to 108 mm
|Operating pressure||Min. 1.0 bar/max. 6 bar|
|Spare Parts||15-year spare parts availability|
|Guarantee||5-year manufacturer's guarantee|
Delivery Update (Tue, 4th January 2022)
We are doing our best to fulfil all existing orders in the required time frame, but due to staff shortages caused by the ongoing Covid Pandemic we are currently experiencing challenges. All online orders placed before 4th January 2022 will be dispatched within 5 - 7 working days, subject to stock availability.
We ask that you take this into consideration. We assure you that our customers are our priority and we are doing everything that we can to keep things running smoothly.
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Great Britain and Northern Ireland (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man) for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Tile Samples (Temporary Unavailable)||€10|
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€15|
|Pick Up in Store (Temporary Unavailable)||FREE|
Delivery To Great Britain (excl. Northern Ireland)
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions deliver items from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm. Deliveries are dispatched from Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed subject to stock availability and you should then receive your item within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions does not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Click & Collect (Temporary Unavailable)
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms & Tiling Solutions warehouse at Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 25% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
The current emergency is a time when there is most pressure on delivery & courier companies. We will do our best to fulfil your order in the required time frame, but circumstances may change in accordance with Government guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.