Hansgrohe ShowerTablet Thermostatic Exposed Mixer With Glass Shelf and RainDance Select E Square Slide Rail Kit in Chrome
The Hansgrohe ShowerTable 300 Shower System offers a unique showering experience. The Shower System features Hansgrohe RainDance Select E 120 3jet Square Hand Shower with a large spray plate and generous flow of water to help you really relax.
All of the user-friendly control units are positioned on the front, with large symbols and colour coding for intuitive functionality - simply select your ideal water temperature using the ergonomic control dial. With three spray patterns available, it’s your perfect all-in-one shower solution. Furthermore, this multi-functional thermostat provides a stylish and convenient glass shelf on which to store your shower utensils.
The shower system is composed of:
- ShowerTablet Select 300 Thermostatic shower mixer for exposed installation
- RainDance Select E 120 3jet Hand shower
- 90 cm shower rail with sliding handset holder and shower hose
1. Hand shower 120 3jet
The Raindance Select E 120 3jet hand shower with its shiny chrome surfaces and gentle curve of its rectangular shape is pure pleasure, switching from one spray type to the next at the touch of a button: for relaxing, invigorating or refreshing showering pleasure.
Hand shower features
- Shower head size: 120 mm
- Spray pattern: Rain, RainAir (rain jet enriched with air), Whirl (massage spray)
- Select button to comfortably switch between spray modes
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 15 l/min
- Operating pressure: min. 1 bar/max. 6 bar
- with internal water conduction
- rinseable dirt filter
- Connection thread ½"
2. Thermostatic shower mixer 300
Features of Thermostatic Shower Mixer
- designed to run 1 function
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- Centre distance: 150 mm ± 12 mm
- flow rate hand shower connection 14 l/min at 3 bar
- thermostat cartridge, start/ stop cartridge
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- with isolated water conduction
- Non-return valve
- Material handles: metal
- made of safety glass
- surface of the shelf at colour variant -000 = mirror glass, at colour variant -400 = white glass
- in case of installation on existing G ¾ connections, adaptor no. 02026000 must be used
- Noise class: I
- dirt filter included
- Thermostat is delivered with button hand shower
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
- cannot be connected with a standard fixing plate
3. Shower rail 90 cm with shower hose
- Consists of: shower bar, slider
- 90cm shower hose
- Bar width: brass pipe with a bar calibre of 22 mm
- metal shower slide
- slide with locking mechanism
- adjustable angle/tilt
- 5-year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery Update (Tue, 4th January 2022)
We are doing our best to fulfil all existing orders in the required time frame, but due to staff shortages caused by the ongoing Covid Pandemic we are currently experiencing challenges. All online orders placed before 4th January 2022 will be dispatched within 5 - 7 working days, subject to stock availability.
We ask that you take this into consideration. We assure you that our customers are our priority and we are doing everything that we can to keep things running smoothly.
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Great Britain and Northern Ireland (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man) for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Tile Samples (Temporary Unavailable)||€10|
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€15|
|Pick Up in Store (Temporary Unavailable)||FREE|
Delivery To Great Britain (excl. Northern Ireland)
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions deliver items from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm. Deliveries are dispatched from Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed subject to stock availability and you should then receive your item within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions does not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Click & Collect (Temporary Unavailable)
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms & Tiling Solutions warehouse at Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 25% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
The current emergency is a time when there is most pressure on delivery & courier companies. We will do our best to fulfil your order in the required time frame, but circumstances may change in accordance with Government guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.