Hansgrohe Ecostat Exposed Thermostatic Bar Valve With Raindance Select Shower Slide Rail Handset - Matt Black
Do you love being pampered by a shower that offers unparalleled comfort? Experience water in its most beautiful form with the Raindance hand shower Select S 120 3 Jet!
The Raindance Select handheld shower with its matt black surface and smooth curve of its round shape is pure pleasure. A range of shower features includes three different spray types. The full-bodied Rain shower rain is ideal for washing hair. Then the soft shower spray RainAir, whose droplets feel exceptionally soft due to aeration (AirPower), pampers you. If needed, the pleasantly concentrated WhirlAir massage spray adds variety and really wakes up your senses.
Shower set comprising
- Ecostat Exposed Thermostatic Bar Valve
- Raindance Select Shower Handset with hose
- 65cm high slide rail
- Matt Black finish
- Designed to run 1 function
- Exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- Centre distance: 150 mm ± 12 mm
- Ecostop button limits the water consumption to 10 l/min
- Flow rate hand shower connection 17 l/min at 3 bar
- Thermostat cartridge, ceramic valve 180°
- Safety stop at 40°C
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- Non-return valve
- Material handles: metal
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Noise class: I
- Dirt filter included
- WRAS approved
Handheld shower features
- Shower head size: 125 mm
- 3 spray patterns: Rain, RainAir, Whirl
- Select button to comfortably switch between spray modes
- Maximum flow rate (at 3 bar): 15 l/min
- Minimum flow pressure: 1 bar
- with internal water conduction
- rinseable dirt filter
- Connection thread ½"
- operating pressure: min 1.5 bar / max 6 bar
- winner of the iF product design award 2014
Shower rail features
- Consists of: shower bar, shower hose, slider
- Profile shower bar: round
- Shower bar diameter: 22 mm
- adjustable angle/tilt
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery Update (Tue, 4th January 2022)
We are doing our best to fulfil all existing orders in the required time frame, but due to staff shortages caused by the ongoing Covid Pandemic we are currently experiencing challenges. All online orders placed before 4th January 2022 will be dispatched within 5 - 7 working days, subject to stock availability.
We ask that you take this into consideration. We assure you that our customers are our priority and we are doing everything that we can to keep things running smoothly.
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Great Britain and Northern Ireland (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man) for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Tile Samples (Temporary Unavailable)||€10|
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€15|
|Pick Up in Store (Temporary Unavailable)||FREE|
Delivery To Great Britain (excl. Northern Ireland)
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions deliver items from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm. Deliveries are dispatched from Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed subject to stock availability and you should then receive your item within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions does not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Click & Collect (Temporary Unavailable)
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms & Tiling Solutions warehouse at Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 25% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
The current emergency is a time when there is most pressure on delivery & courier companies. We will do our best to fulfil your order in the required time frame, but circumstances may change in accordance with Government guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.