Geberit AquaClean Mera Comfort Wall Hung WC Pan With SoftClose Toilet Seat
With its floating design, the Geberit AquaClean Mera Comfort is the highest-selling shower toilet in Europe. In addition to the proven WhirlSpray shower technology and the rimless WC ceramic appliance with TurboFlush technology, the Mera boasts a number of extra comfort functions such as a heated seat.
The AquaClean Mera Comfort combines the timeless elegance of its floating design with the highest quality materials. This top of the line model is defined by high quality, soft lines and slowing transitions. At the same time the luxurious shower toilet pampers you with perfect comfort thanks to the unique WhirlSpray technology, and many other innovative features.
The Geberit AquaClean Mera is available in two designs: Geberit AquaClean Mera Comfort and Mera Classic.
The Mera Classic features comprehensive, high-quality equipment including an odour extraction unit and warm air dryer. The Mera Comfort model offers extra comfort functions such as a heated seat, the touchless WC lid automatic function or an orientation light in various colours.
Geberit AquaClean combines convenience, design and sustainability with Geberit quality to create aesthetic and innovative solutions for the bathroom.
- For convenient and odourless toilet use
- For gently cleaning the anal and vaginal areas with water
Benefits of using Geberit AquaClean toilet
These are the benefits you will get if you install a Geberit AquaClean Mera Comfort shower toilet in your bathroom:
- You will feel clean and fresh after every visit to the toilet.
- Your well-being and self-confidence will be boosted by this feeling of freshness.
- Your personal hygiene is the shower toilet’s top priority.
- You will avoid skin irritations and itching that can occur when using conventional toilet paper or wet wipes.
- You will be using a real premium product that has been perfectly manufactured and is made of top-quality materials.
WC Pan key features
- Wall mounted
- White finish
- Rimless WC ceramic appliance featuring TurboFlush flush technology
- Hybrid hot water system with continuous flow heater and storage water heater
- Anal shower with double-nozzle WhirlSpray shower technology
- Separate Lady shower nozzle in protected park position
- Adjustable shower water temperature
- Odour extraction with ceramic honey comb filter
- Washdown WC with special glaze
- Orientation light with seven colours
- Integrated dryer with adjustable temperature
- Control functions and settings via remote control
- User detection
- Descaling programme
Toilet seat features
- WC seat ring with rapid heating function
- Adjustable temperature of the WC-seat heating
- WC seat ring and WC lid with soft-closing mechanism
- WC lid with SoftOpening
- Touchless opening and closing of the WC lid
WC Pan dimensions
- Overall Height: 446mm
- Pan dimensions: D 590 x W 395 x H 340mm
- Pipe outlet: horizontal
- Toilet frame with Sigma concealed cistern & Flush Plate not included. Sold separately. View the Geberit Frame
WC pan functions
- Spray intensity can be set to five different levels
- Spray arm can be set to five different positions
- Adjustable oscillating spray (automatic forward and reverse motion of the spray arm)
- Automatic pre- and post-rinsing of the spray nozzle with fresh water
- Odour extraction with ceramic honey comb filter can be activated
- Odour extraction unit with run-on function
- Dryer air intensity can be set to 5 positions
- Dryer arm can be extended
- Activation of the orientation light when approaching
- Four user profiles can be programmed
- Compatible with Geberit Home App
- Water supply connection on the left, hidden behind the WC ceramic
- Mains connection with flexible three-wire sheathed cable, on the right side, hidden behind the WC ceramic
- External water supply connection on the left possible with accessories
- External mains connection with power outlet on the right possible
- Pre-mounted sound insulation
- Approval in accordance with (DIN) EN 1717 / (DIN) EN 13077
Scope of delivery
- Water supply connection set for Geberit Sigma concealed cistern 12 cm and Geberit Omega concealed cistern 12 cm, installation height 112 cm. The Geberit frame & flush plate not included. Sold separately. View Geberit frame with Sigma concealed cistern
- Female socket for mains connection
- Spray shield
- Descaling agent, 125 ml
- Cleaning set
- Connection set for WC, ø 90 mm
- Remote control with wall-mounted case and battery CR2032
- Fastening material
Products Specifications & Technical Data
|Nominal voltage||230 V AC|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz|
|Power consumption||2000 W|
|Power consumption standby||≤ 0.5 W|
|Flow pressure||0.5–10 bar|
|Operating temperature||5–40 °C|
|Water temperature, adjustment range||34–40 °C|
|Minimum flow pressure for calculated flow rate||0.5 bar|
|Calculated flow rate||0.03 l/s|
|Spray time||30 - 50 s|
|Maximum load WC seat||150 kg|
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Great Britain & Northern Ireland (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man) for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
We deliver from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm using our own vans and third-party couriers. Deliveries are dispatched from our warehouse within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed and are subject to stock availability. You should then receive your items within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: we do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Outdoor Tile Delivery
Please note all outdoor tile deliveries are kerbside. Our drivers are not insured to manually carry heavy goods into private properties. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€17.50|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
Delivery To Great Britain - England & Wales (excl. Northern Ireland and Scotland)
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
Delivery To Great Britain - Scotland (excl. Northern Ireland, England & Wales)
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
Items should be checked upon delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing item. If this inspection results in any problems or faults, please contact our customer services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery who will be happy to help resolve any problems.
Please do not fit any damaged goods, as we will be unable to replace or refund damaged items which have been installed. If you find your goods are damaged, please get in touch within 48 hours of delivery for us to help resolve the issue.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Click & Collect
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms at Unit 16 Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
All orders are available for collection from our warehouse between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 3pm Saturday (excluding Sundays, Bank Holidays).
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
Safe & Secure SSL Encrypted Payment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.