Geberit Duofix Toilet Frame For Wall Hung WC With Sigma 12cm Concealed Cistern
Geberit Sigma 12cm concealed cisterns are the classics of modern bathroom installations and have been installed a millions of times around the world for more than 50 years. They are known for their reliability, as every cistern is leak-tested before it is delivered. The 25-year guaranteed spare parts availability provides long-term security. The flush volume of the Geberit Sigma concealed cistern 12 cm can be limited to 4.5 litres.
Toilet frame features
- Frame height 98cm or 112cm
- Concealed cistern with front actuation
- Odour extraction (recirculating air/exhaust air)
- Suitable for Geberit remote flush actuation
- Flush volume, factory setting: 5.8 and 3 litres
- Geberit flush plates not included. Sold separately
Characteristics of the Geberit Duofix Toilet Frame
- Height of 98cm or 112cm, adjustable from 0 to 20cm
- Frame dimensions:
- W 50cm x H 98cm x D 12cm
- W 50cm x H 112cm x D 12cm
- Self-supporting frame, powder-coated
- Frame with a diameter of 9 mm drilling holes for fastening in wood frame construction
- Frame prepared for support brackets for WC ceramic appliances with small contact surfaces
- Galvanized feet
- Non-slip leg supports
- Rotatable foot plates
- Foot plate depth suitable for installation in U-profiles UW 50 and UW75 and Geberit Duofix system rails
- Connection bend can be mounted without tools at different depths, adjustable range 45 mm
- Fastening for connection bend, sound-absorbing
- Concealed cistern with top or front actuation
- Concealed cistern fully insulated against condensation
- Cistern fulfils standard requirements in accordance with EN 14055, Class II
- Immediate post flush possible with factory setting
- Tool-free installation and maintenance work on concealed cistern
- Water supply connection on the left or rear left
- Protection cover box for service opening protects against moisture and dirt
- Protection box for service opening can be cut to length
- Equipped with conduit pipe
- With fastening option for electrical connection
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
The frame comes with the following
- Water supply connection Rp 1/2" - R 1/2", compatible with MF, with integrated angle stop valve and hand wheel
- Protection box for service opening
- 2 wall anchors
- Connection set for WC ø 90 mm
- Connection bend 90° made of PE-HD ø 90 mm
- Adaptor socket made of PE-HD ø 90 / 110 mm
- 2 protection plugs
- Cup for flush volume reduction 4.0 / 2.6 l
- 2 threaded rods M12
- Fastening material
- Any boarding must be fixed tight up against the face of the Duofix frame and screwed directly to the frame
- The cistern can be operated with used water (rainwater) provided it is passed through a filter system first
- Flush valve features settings to enable either a 6 l and 3 l flush or a 4.5 l and 3 l flush. Note: must be used with pans designed for low volume flush
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
If you order from the site for delivery into the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) please go to deluxebathrooms.co.uk
We deliver from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm using our own vans and third-party couriers. Deliveries are dispatched from our warehouse within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed and are subject to stock availability. You should then receive your items within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: we do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Outdoor Tile Delivery
Please note all outdoor tile deliveries are kerbside. Our drivers are not insured to manually carry heavy goods into private properties. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€17.50|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
Items should be checked upon delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing item. If this inspection results in any problems or faults, please contact our customer services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery who will be happy to help resolve any problems.
Please do not fit any damaged goods, as we will be unable to replace or refund damaged items which have been installed. If you find your goods are damaged, please get in touch within 48 hours of delivery for us to help resolve the issue.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Click & Collect
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms at Unit 16 Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
All orders are available for collection from our warehouse between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 3pm Saturday (excluding Sundays, Bank Holidays).
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
Safe & Secure SSL Encrypted Payment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.