Crosswater 3ONE6 Crossbox Thermostatic Shower Valve in 316 Stainless Steel
The 3ONE6 Thermostatic Shower Valve from Crosswater features high quality construction made from the highly robust 316 stainless steel.
This shower valve features 2 easy to operate rotary knobs to switch the water flow on and off as well as adjust water temperature. Water outlets can be on individually or at the same time as each other.
The valve is suitable for use with high pressure water systems and requires a minimum of 1.0 bar or more pressure to run at its best.
1 outlet valve delivers water from 1 single outlet. Must be installed with a Crossbox Universal Box.
2 outlet valve delivers water to two water outlets, where you can divert between the two or have both outlets on at the same time. Must be installed with a Crossbox Universal Box.
3 outlet valve delivers water from any one of 3 outlets. Must be installed with a Crossbox Universal Box.
Thermostatic valve features
- 316 Stainless Steel finish
- Trim dimensions: H 160 x W 130mm
- Deeper 16.5mm projection
- Modern design
- All metal backplate, rotary & temperature controls deliver high-quality premium feel
- Safety & comfort guaranteed with Vernet thermostatic cartridge technology
- Precise 45° rotation controls flow
- Thermostatic temperature control with extra precision
- Portrait mounting only
- Min. water pressure 1.0 bar
- WRAS Approved
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
CROSSBOX Universal Box
CROSSBOX is an easy-fit concealed thermostatic shower valve which delivers 1, 2 or 3 outlet solution from a single universal installation core. Its leading minimum installation depth makes installation quicker and easier for the installer and increases space in the showering area.
- Gives the quietest shower experience
- Guaranteed comfort and safety using the latest technology and proven components
- A wide choice of trim sets to match Crosswater's most popular brassware ranges for a cohesive look
- Trim sets can be easily switched when a bathroom is restyled or upgraded
- Reduced wall preparation and installation time
- Super slim 60mm minimum installation depth
- Two stage fixing: install in-wall components and final trim separately
- Built-in 'easy switch' thermostatic module allows for quick flow reversal
- Smaller piping footprint: 90° elbows can be fitted directly to outlets
- 'Flush-block' testing plate included
- Front or rear mounting options
- WRAS Approved
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
316 Stainless Steel
Specifically designed to increase resistance to corrosion, acidic elements, and high temperatures making it more suitable for use in the bathroom, 316 Stainless Steel is extremely durable and visually appealing, with the brushed finish less prone to fingerprints too.
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
If you order from the site for delivery into the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) please go to deluxebathrooms.co.uk
We deliver from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm using our own vans and third-party couriers. Deliveries are dispatched from our warehouse within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed and are subject to stock availability. You should then receive your items within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: we do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Outdoor Tile Delivery
Please note all outdoor tile deliveries are kerbside. Our drivers are not insured to manually carry heavy goods into private properties. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€17.50|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
Items should be checked upon delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing item. If this inspection results in any problems or faults, please contact our customer services team by email at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery who will be happy to help resolve any problems.
Please do not fit any damaged goods, as we will be unable to replace or refund damaged items which have been installed. If you find your goods are damaged, please get in touch within 48 hours of delivery for us to help resolve the issue.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Click & Collect
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms at Unit 16 Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
All orders are available for collection from our warehouse between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 3pm Saturday (excluding Sundays, Bank Holidays).
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
Safe & Secure SSL Encrypted Payment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.