UniSlope 1K Elegance Wet Room Shower Tray Base Kit with Short Wall Linear Drain in a Polished Stainless Steel Finish
Designed to be incorporated into any size bathroom and shower area, The Unislope 1K Wetroom kit allows you to create a wet room with a drain against the wall so you have a one way slope and don't have to cut tiles towards the drain. This means that level access is easily achieved eliminating the need for a shower tray.
UniSlope designs feature an integral slope inside the drain to prevent water pooling along with huge flanges to ensure secure installation. It also incorporates a 12mm stainless steel frame that eliminates flexing problems with the design featuring a removable easy clean trap with 50mm waste discharge capacity.
This kit is designed for shorter drain installation sizes, however for longer drain sizes and more finishes see the full range of Unislope Linear Drain Wetroom Shower Base Tray Kits.
The drain panel is designed so you can insert a tile into it, ideal when you plan to tile onto the tray base, so both the area surrounding the drain and the drain itself have the same tile creating a seamless wetroom appearance. (see images for examples of drain with and without frame)
For information on how to install the base kit see the installation guide video below or the Installation Instructions pdf in the Product Downloads section.
Wetroom Shower Tray Base Kit Includes
- Wall mounted stainless steel linear drain
- Preformed wet room tray
- 3kg Waterproofing membrane
- 25 metre reinforcement tape
- 1 Litre primer
- Sealed gasket
- 50mm water seal
- Construction glue
Linear Drain Features
- Can insert tile into top of drain for streamlined finish in your wetroom
- Solid stainless steel panel with or without frame
- Polished stainless steel PVD durable coating (other finishes available)
- 48 litres of water per minute per outlet
- Easy to clean by removing panel and trap
- Main drain body pressed from 1.5mm stainless steel
- Stable and safe with large metal surface flanges for secure waterproofing
- Internal channel within the drain to prevent stagnant water
- Approved for wooden and concrete construction
- Outlet can be rotated 360°
- BBA approved
Wetroom Shower Tray Base Kit Features
- 100% waterproof construction
- Extremely low installation height
- Preformed tray with gradient built in for the slope
- Suitable for both small and large tiles of minimum thickness 8mm
- Compatible with underfloor heating
- Can be trimmed (see technical information in product downloads section)
- Wood or concrete subfloor
- Tiled floor finish
- Wet rooms
- Level access
- Raised on platform
- Underfloor heating
Not suitable for
- Vinyl floor finish
- Fitting direct on joists
Wetroom Shower Tray Base Specifications
|Product Type||Shower tray base for wet rooms
|Shower Base Material||Polystyrene foam (XPS)|
|Shower Base Shape||Square & Rectangle
|Colour||Grey with yellow
|Thickness||19 to 30mm|
|Waste type||Linear (Rectangle shape)|
|Waste position||Against wall (see images)|
|Drain grate material||Stainless steel|
|Guarantee||10 year manufacturer's guarantee|
- UniSlope 1K wetroom/shower bases are not self-supporting. In order to support the base firmly when creating a level-entry design on a suspended timber floor a sub-floor must be constructed between the joists using, for example, 18mm plywood.
- The waterproofing kit includes an easy-to-apply solvent-free paint-on liquid membrane that dries as one continuous sheet and is designed to move and stretch with the building.
- Tested to international standards and are ETAG 022-1 certified, and EC1 Plus approved. The kit also complies with EN 1253.
- Tiles, shower and glass enclosures seen in product photos are not included. Sold separately.
UniSlope 1K Elegance Wet Room Shower Tray Base Kit Installation Instructions
UniSlope 1K Elegance Wet Room Shower Tray Base Kit Drain Installation Instructions
UniSlope 1K Elegance Wet Room Shower Tray Base Kit Room Waterproofing Guide
UniSlope 1K - 750x900mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K - 750x1200mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K - 750x1660mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K - 900x900mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K - 900x1200mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K - 900x1660mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K - 1000x900mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K - 1000x1200mm Technical Information
UniSlope 1K - 1000x1660mm Technical Information
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
If you order from the site for delivery into the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) please go to deluxebathrooms.co.uk
We deliver from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm using our own vans and third-party couriers. Deliveries are dispatched from our warehouse within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed and are subject to stock availability. You should then receive your items within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: we do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Outdoor Tile Delivery
Please note all outdoor tile deliveries are kerbside. Our drivers are not insured to manually carry heavy goods into private properties. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€17.50|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
Items should be checked upon delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing item. If this inspection results in any problems or faults, please contact our customer services team by email at email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery who will be happy to help resolve any problems.
Please do not fit any damaged goods, as we will be unable to replace or refund damaged items which have been installed. If you find your goods are damaged, please get in touch within 48 hours of delivery for us to help resolve the issue.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Click & Collect
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms at Unit 16 Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
All orders are available for collection from our warehouse between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 3pm Saturday (excluding Sundays, Bank Holidays).
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
Safe & Secure SSL Encrypted Payment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.