Jackoboard Aqua Line Easy Shower Tray Board for Linear Drain
The JACKOBOARD Aqua Line Easy of low profile shower bases has been specifically designed to create wet rooms and walk-in showers in properties with suspended timber floors. However, you can also install the system in a solid floor if desired.
The JACKOBOARD Aqua Line Easy shower tray board consists of a shower base and a drain unit. Both components are designed for each other and no other drain unit is compatible with the Aqua Line Easy board. Each shower tray board comes
The shower tray board has a water-repellent core made of extruded polystyrene foam and an extremely low installation height with an incorporated drainage fall. They also feature a special coating on both sides that permits direct tiling without the need for additional preparatory work. The whole board is completely waterproof and stable - it is not affected by moisture, humidity or movement in the substrate.
To completely seal the installation area so it is totally waterproof it is highly recommended you use a sealing membrane kit such as the JACKOBOARD Wetroom Sealing Kit.
Shower Tray Board Features
- 100% waterproof construction
- Extremely low installation height
- Bar and frame made of stainless steel
- With special coating on both sides
- Tiles can be applied directly
- Excellent thermal insulation properties (see the downloadable specsheet)
- Smooth, easy-clean surface with self-cleaning effect
- Water trap height: 22 mm
- Compressive strength > 300 kPa
- Sealed drain flange
- Available in many sizes (see below)
- Wood or concrete subfloor
- Tiled floor finish
- Use with wheelchairs (min 50mm sqm tiles)
- Wet rooms
- Level access
- Raised on platform
- Underfloor heating
Not suitable for
- Vinyl floor finish
- Fitting direct on joists
Shower Tray Board Sizes (Width x Length x Depth)
- W 900 x L 900 x D 30mm
- W 1200 x L 900 x D 30mm
- W 1200 x L 900 x D 40/25mm
- W 1600 x L 900 x D 30mm
- W 1800 x L 900 x D 30mm
The drain kit comes with the following:
- Retaining ring with seal ring
- Protective cover
- Trap cup (pre-fitted within base nozzle and removable for maintenance and cleaning)
- Compression fit adapter
- Solid stainless steel drain cover (can be inverted and tiled)
- Drain not included. Sold separately. See product options
Shower Tray Board Specifications
|Product Type||Shower tray board|
|Shower Base Material||Extruded polystyrene foam|
|Shower Base Shape||Square & Rectangle|
|Colour||Grey with purple|
|Thickness||30mm & 40/25mm|
|Waste position||Multiple positions. See product options.|
|Drain grate material||Stainless steel|
|Guarantee||20 year manufacturer's guarantee|
- Jackoboard Aqua shower boards are not self-supporting. In order to support the base firmly when creating a level-entry design on a suspended timber floor a sub-floor must be constructed between the joists using, for example, 18mm plywood.
- Trimmable by 50mm off each edge
- To fit the drain body under the floor the centre point of the drain must be at least 90mm from any floor joists.
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
If you order from the site for delivery into the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) please go to deluxebathrooms.co.uk
We deliver from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm using our own vans and third-party couriers. Deliveries are dispatched from our warehouse within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed and are subject to stock availability. You should then receive your items within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: we do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Outdoor Tile Delivery
Please note all outdoor tile deliveries are kerbside. Our drivers are not insured to manually carry heavy goods into private properties. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€17.50|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
Items should be checked upon delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing item. If this inspection results in any problems or faults, please contact our customer services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery who will be happy to help resolve any problems.
Please do not fit any damaged goods, as we will be unable to replace or refund damaged items which have been installed. If you find your goods are damaged, please get in touch within 48 hours of delivery for us to help resolve the issue.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Click & Collect
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms at Unit 16 Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
All orders are available for collection from our warehouse between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 3pm Saturday (excluding Sundays, Bank Holidays).
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
Safe & Secure SSL Encrypted Payment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.