Heritage Buckingham Roll Top Freestanding Cast Iron Double-Ended Bath
The Heritage Buckingham Double-Ended freestanding bath is an outstanding cast iron roll top bath offering something a little more elegant with the luxurious traditional design and choice of traditional style feet.
Featuring smooth lines and a roll top rounded rim that provides not only comfort but makes entering and exiting the bathtub very easy, the cast iron construction of this freestanding bath is incredibly durable and showcases a beautiful traditional style.
Working great as a stylistic centrepiece within your bathroom or wetroom, the Buckingham bath comes with a 25 year guarantee for total peace of mind.
This bath is available with a choice of cast iron or chrome bath feet - Please select required choice from the product options. It also comes with the option of having 2 pre drilled tap holes or no tap holes.*
Cast Iron Bath Sizes**
- W 1540 x L 780 x H 585mm
- W 1700 x L 770 x H 585mm
Cast Iron Bath Features
- Traditional style
- Roll top rim
- Freestanding double-ended bath
- Slipper bath design
- Cast iron construction
- Class AA 'white ripple' enamel interior
- Exterior is primed in a dark grey undercoat ready to be painted
- Highly durable
- Stain resistant
Bath Feet Features
- Choice of chrome or cast iron bath feet
- 'Imperial large ball & claw' design
- Cast iron feet are primed in a dark grey undercoat and can be painted
Cast Iron Bath Specifications
|Product Type||Double-Ended Freestanding Bath|
|Material||Cast Iron exterior, enamel interior|
|Colour||Gloss white interior, dark grey exterior|
|Height (Including feet)||585mm, 620mm|
|Internal Length||1410mm, 1560mm|
|Overflow to Waste||370mm, 372mm|
|Overflow||Not included. Pre-drilled. See Product Options.|
|Waste||Not included. See Product Options.|
|Water Capacity (L)||170L, 190L|
||25 Year Guarantee|
- Note: *The 2 tap hole option means that the bath comes with 2 pre-drilled tap holes, where a section of the edge of the bath has a flat surface, ready to be fitted with a deck mounted tap of your choice. The 'no tap hole' option has no flat surface on the edge and has a roll top the whole way around. See images for example.
- **Height is measured including bath feet
- The exterior of this bath is primed and can be painted, if you wish to paint yours then this can be done by using Acrylic based primers and paints, you should seek advice from the paint manufacturer for suitable products and process.
- Optional decorative waste pipe and trap available for use instead of plastic pipe beneath freestanding baths. Available in 3 finishes. See product options.
- Installation instructions and technical information on baths and all waste options available in Product Downloads section below.
- Tap & waste not included. Sold separately. See Product Options.
- Supplied with four bath feet
- Images shown are for illustration purposes only
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
If you order from the site for delivery into the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) please go to deluxebathrooms.co.uk
We deliver from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm using our own vans and third-party couriers. Deliveries are dispatched from our warehouse within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed and are subject to stock availability. You should then receive your items within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: we do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Outdoor Tile Delivery
Please note all outdoor tile deliveries are kerbside. Our drivers are not insured to manually carry heavy goods into private properties. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€17.50|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
Items should be checked upon delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing item. If this inspection results in any problems or faults, please contact our customer services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery who will be happy to help resolve any problems.
Please do not fit any damaged goods, as we will be unable to replace or refund damaged items which have been installed. If you find your goods are damaged, please get in touch within 48 hours of delivery for us to help resolve the issue.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Click & Collect
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms at Unit 16 Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
All orders are available for collection from our warehouse between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 3pm Saturday (excluding Sundays, Bank Holidays).
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
Safe & Secure SSL Encrypted Payment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.