Burlington Medium Level Traditional Toilet with Comfort Height Pan and Dual Lever Flush Cistern
Add a classic touch to the bathroom with this beautiful Burlington Medium Level Toilet featuring elegant ornate brackets, classic chrome finished flush pipe and dual flush cistern with a white or black ceramic flush lever.
The toilet features a comfort height pan, which is ideal for tall, elderly or people with disabilities. The height offered by the comfort height pans puts less pressure on joints and the lower back than traditional WC's.
Our choice of soft-close seats available in a range of colours to match your furniture choice. The toilet seat is optional and NOT included in the price.
The toilet comes with 3/6 litre flush as standard (push lever down for 6 litre flush, push up for 3 litre flush). It can be adjusted to 2.5/4.5 litre flush.
The toilet has an overall wall projection of 710mm and reaches an overall height of 1420mm. The inlet is located on the base of the cistern tank on the right hand side. It has been water tested for flushing and air pressure tested for leaks.
All Burlington's toilets use NanoGlaze coating in the bowls making them easier to clean.
- Size: W 440mm x D 740mm
- Overall Height: 1490mm
- Pan height: 480mm
- Comfort height pan
- Traditional design with modern functionality
- White finish
- Dual flush cistern fittings with ceramic lever on the right. Press lever down for 6 litre flush and up for 3 litre flush.
- Cistern can be used with optional decorative Ornate Brackets
- P-trap pan with horizontal outlet
- Comes with Medium Level Flush Pipe kit including Chrome Plated Flush pipes and reverse screw cistern connector
- NanoGlaze coating inside the bowl
- WRAS approved
- Cistern fittings included
- Toilet seat not included Optional 9 toilet seat colours available, if required
- 25 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- The distance from the wall to the soil pipe is fixed and cannot be extended
- The cistern height can be varied by cutting the vertical flush pipe to length - maximum height is 1400mm to the top of the cistern, minimum height is 1125mm.
- Water Inlet valve hole is located on the base of cistern tank on the right hand side
- All toilet seats come with chrome plated soft close hinges as standard.
- Inlet is located on the base of cistern tank on the right side
- Close Coupled, Low Level & High Level toilet designs also available
- Complements Edwardian, Victorian & Contemporary ranges
Delivery Update (Wed, 24th November 2021)
The Irish Truckers are holding a protest in Dublin today Wednesday, 24th November, which causing serious traffic delays. Unfortunately, this will affect deliveries over the next few days as it will create a backlog with our own delivery service and couriers we use. We ask that you take this into consideration.
We assure you that our customers are our priority
and we are doing everything that we can to keep things running smoothly.
Store Collection Notice
We're currently moving to a new warehouse. For any collections, please call the store on 042 935 5997 to give one hour notice before collection. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Great Britain and Northern Ireland (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man) for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€15|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
Delivery To Great Britain (excl. Northern Ireland)
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions deliver items from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm. Deliveries are dispatched from Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed subject to stock availability and you should then receive your item within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions does not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Click & Collect (Currently Not Available)
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms & Tiling Solutions warehouse at Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to offer you an exchange or refund on any merchandise that is returned unused, with original packaging and delivery receipt within 14 days. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. This returns policy applies only on products purchased at deluxebathrooms.ie.
We accept returns in store and via post. If any returns need to be made due to the above reasons please notify us with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package to the address below. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
The current emergency is a time when there is most pressure on delivery & courier companies. We will do our best to fulfil your order in the required time frame, but circumstances may change in accordance with Government guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.