Burlington Claremont Two Tap Hole Bridge Basin Mixer With Plug & Chain Waste and Swivel Spout
Give your bathroom basin a touch of elegance of the period-style design with this stylish Claremont basin two hole bridge basin mixer tap from Burlington. The tap features a quarter turn four spindle tap head with a choice of white or black ceramic indices.
The Burlington Claremont Bridge Basin Mixer is the perfect complement to Burlington's basin range.
Burlington taps - classic design which brings a touch of elegance to all Bathrooms.
Basin mixer Specification
|PRODUCT TYPE||Bridge Basin Mixer Tap|
|ACCENT COLOUR||White, Black
|MATERIAL||Chrome Plated Brass|
|MIN WATER PRESSURE||0.2 Bar|
|WASTE TYPE||Plug & Chain|
- All Claremont taps have a four spindle tap head with a black or white ceramic indices in the centre and quarter turn tap heads
- Supplied with flow straighter, for use with low water pressure, and a neoperl aerator, for use with high water pressure, giving you a constant steady stream of water
- The aerators are designed to limit the flow of water to a fixed rate - regardless of the incoming water pressure - so you have optimal performance from your tap, without wasting any water
- Aerators create the 'champagne' effect in the flow of the water
- Manufactured from brass ingots and chrome plated to 0.3-0.4 micron
- Provided with both high and low central indices, so you can choose what you prefer at installation
Delivery Update (Tue, 4th January 2022)
We are doing our best to fulfil all existing orders in the required time frame, but due to staff shortages caused by the ongoing Covid Pandemic we are currently experiencing challenges. All online orders placed before 4th January 2022 will be dispatched within 5 - 7 working days, subject to stock availability.
We ask that you take this into consideration. We assure you that our customers are our priority and we are doing everything that we can to keep things running smoothly.
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Great Britain and Northern Ireland (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man) for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Tile Samples (Temporary Unavailable)||€10|
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€15|
|Pick Up in Store (Temporary Unavailable)||FREE|
Delivery To Great Britain (excl. Northern Ireland)
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions deliver items from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm. Deliveries are dispatched from Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed subject to stock availability and you should then receive your item within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions does not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Click & Collect (Temporary Unavailable)
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms & Tiling Solutions warehouse at Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 25% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
The current emergency is a time when there is most pressure on delivery & courier companies. We will do our best to fulfil your order in the required time frame, but circumstances may change in accordance with Government guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.