Geberit Duofix Toilet Frame For Wall Hung WC & Sigma 12cm Concealed Cistern
Geberit Sigma 12cm concealed cisterns are the classics of modern bathroom installations and have been installed a millions of times around the world for more than 50 years. They are known for their reliability, as every cistern is leak-tested before it is delivered. The 25-year guaranteed spare parts availability provides long-term security. The flush volume of the Geberit Sigma concealed cistern 12 cm can be limited to 4.5 litres.
Toilet frame features
- Frame height 98cm or 112cm
- Concealed cistern with front actuation
- Odour extraction (recirculating air/exhaust air)
- Suitable for Geberit remote flush actuation
- Flush volume, factory setting: 5.8 and 3 litres
- Geberit flush plates available. Not included. Sold separately
Characteristics of the Geberit Duofix Toilet Frame
- Height of 98cm or 112cm, adjustable from 0 to 20cm
- Frame dimensions:
- W 50cm x H 98cm x D 12cm
- W 50cm x H 112cm x D 12cm
- Self-supporting frame, powder-coated
- Frame with a diameter of 9 mm drilling holes for fastening in wood frame construction
- Frame prepared for support brackets for WC ceramic appliances with small contact surfaces
- Galvanized feet
- Non-slip leg supports
- Rotatable foot plates
- Foot plate depth suitable for installation in U-profiles UW 50 and UW75 and Geberit Duofix system rails
- Connection bend can be mounted without tools at different depths, adjustable range 45 mm
- Fastening for connection bend, sound-absorbing
- Concealed cistern with top or front actuation
- Concealed cistern fully insulated against condensation
- Cistern fulfils standard requirements in accordance with EN 14055, Class II
- Immediate post flush possible with factory setting
- Tool-free installation and maintenance work on concealed cistern
- Water supply connection on the left or rear left
- Protection cover box for service opening protects against moisture and dirt
- Protection box for service opening can be cut to length
- Equipped with conduit pipe
- With fastening option for electrical connection
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
The frame comes with the following
- Water supply connection Rp 1/2" - R 1/2", compatible with MF, with integrated angle stop valve and hand wheel
- Protection box for service opening
- 2 wall anchors
- Connection set for WC ø 90 mm
- Connection bend 90° made of PE-HD ø 90 mm
- Adaptor socket made of PE-HD ø 90 / 110 mm
- 2 protection plugs
- Cup for flush volume reduction 4.0 / 2.6 l
- 2 threaded rods M12
- Fastening material
- Any boarding must be fixed tight up against the face of the Duofix frame and screwed directly to the frame
- The cistern can be operated with used water (rainwater) provided it is passed through a filter system first
- Flush valve features settings to enable either a 6 l and 3 l flush or a 4.5 l and 3 l flush. Note: must be used with pans designed for low volume flush
Geberit dual flush plates available (not included. sold separately)
- Geberit Sigma 01 Gloss Chrome
- Geberit Sigma20 White
- Geberit Sigma30 Black
- Geberit Sigma01 Fine Brass
Flush plate features
- Dual flush plate with front actuation
- Dimensions: W 246 x H 164mm
- Mounting frame
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Great Britain and Northern Ireland (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man) for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Standard Delivery Rate||€10 (excl. tile trims)|
|Tile Sample Delivery Rate||€10|
|Tile Trim Delivery Rate||€20|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
Delivery To Great Britain and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions can deliver items in Ireland from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm. Deliveries are dispatched from Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions on the next working day after the order has been placed subject to stock availability and you should then receive your item within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please take note that Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions does not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges.
During checkout, select “Pick up” option.
The current emergency is a time when there is most pressure on delivery & courier companies. We will do our best to fulfil your order in the required time frame, but circumstances may change in accordance with Government guidelines.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to offer you an exchange or refund on any merchandise that is returned unused, with original packaging and delivery receipt within 14 days. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. This returns policy applies only on products purchased at deluxebathrooms.ie.
We accept returns in store and via post. If any returns need to be made due to the above reasons please notify us with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package to the address below. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.