Deluxe Steam Shower Generator Kit
The Deluxe Steam Generator is a quality product made in the USA, The steam generator is small enough to fit in a vanity unit but powerful enough for the largest enclosures.
Why add steam to your life?
An in-home steam shower can be a special place, a source of comfort you look forward to each day. If you step into steam feeling tired or sore, chances are you’ll come out feeling replenished, physically and mentally.
The Deluxe Steam Shower Generator kit has everything you need for years of dependable service.
The steam kit includes:
- Steam Generator
- Thermostatic Control Panel
Steam generator features
- Available for different room sizes. Please see our sizing guide below to choose the right one for you.
- Compact design for installation in a vanity, closet, insulated attic or basement
- Quality build made in the USA built with long lasting materials
- Black casing
Thermostatic control features
The thermostatic in-shower control turns the system on and off while also allowing you to set both time and temperature to your most comfortable levels. It comes in a timeless polished chrome.
- Digital Thermostatic control
- Dual Temperature Sensor technology for superior temperature control
- Stylish polished chrome colour
The Steamhead is designed for smooth, even dispersal of steam into the steam shower, providing user comfort without uncomfortable hot spots.
- Stylish polished chrome colour
- All the generators have the option to add a drain down feature, which is recommended where heavy usage is expected.
- Hard water areas should consider adding an inline water conditioner to extend the life expectancy.
- The safety valve must be ﬁtted to a discharge pipe.
- The steam outlet pipe must be 22mm and be appropriately insulated.
Steam Generator Sizing Guide
- Measure then Multiply the Length x Width x Height (in metres) of the steam enclosure to determine the Metric Volume(M3) Example: 1.5m (L) x 1.8m (W) x 2.4m (H) = 6.48m3
- Material Adjustment:
For natural stone or marble, multiply by 2.0.
For ceramic or porcelain tile, or glass block, multiply by 1.35.
- Exterior Wall Adjustment:
For one, multiply by 1.1; for two, multiply by 1.3
- Select a Generator
Select a generator with a “Maximum Cubic Metre Range” that is equal to or greater than your Adjusted Cubic Metre. In this example we have an Adjusted Cubic Metre of 14.25m3
Note: For optimum performance ceiling height should not exceed 2.5m (3m max) and must be sloped or barrelled effect to stop water droplets.
- Example: The example is based on a 1 m. x 2 m. x 2.5 m. high room with marble walls and one exterior wall.
|Cubic Metres:||1 x 2 x 2.5||= 5|
|Material Adjustment:||5 x 2.0||= 10|
|Exterior Wall Adjustment:||10 x 1.2||= 12|
|Adjusted Cubic Metres:||= 12|
In this example, you would select the 10 kW generator.
These variables are for optimum performance, if your walls and ceiling are constructed of a cement based insulation board there would be no need for Additions. If you are unsure feel free to contact us.
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
If you order from the site for delivery into the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) please go to deluxebathrooms.co.uk
We deliver from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm using our own vans and third-party couriers. Deliveries are dispatched from our warehouse within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed and are subject to stock availability. You should then receive your items within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: we do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Outdoor Tile Delivery
Please note all outdoor tile deliveries are kerbside. Our drivers are not insured to manually carry heavy goods into private properties. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€17.50|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
Items should be checked upon delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing item. If this inspection results in any problems or faults, please contact our customer services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery who will be happy to help resolve any problems.
Please do not fit any damaged goods, as we will be unable to replace or refund damaged items which have been installed. If you find your goods are damaged, please get in touch within 48 hours of delivery for us to help resolve the issue.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Click & Collect
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms at Unit 16 Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
All orders are available for collection from our warehouse between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 3pm Saturday (excluding Sundays, Bank Holidays).
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
Safe & Secure SSL Encrypted Payment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.