BAL Level Rapid-Setting Floor Levelling Compound 20kg
A rapid-setting, self-smoothing floor levelling compound, BAL Level Fast can be walked on after only 30 minutes and tiled on after 45 mins. Level Fast can be used from 2mm to 30mm – including only 3mm over timber. Formulated with Fibre Strand Technology for extra flexibility and strength, there is no need for spike rolling – saving significant project time. With a 10 minute bucket life and 10 minute wet edge, it gives you longer time with each mix.
BAL Level Fast provides the perfect time-saving start to any tiling project with key features including self-smoothing, self-healing and a low-shrinkage technology. With a one-pour technology it can be used over most substrates including concrete, sand:cement screeds, overlaid timber and crucially underfloor heating installations.
Floor levelling compound features
- High performance rapid-hardening technology
- Self-smoothing, shrinkage compensated with ‘one pour’ excellent flow
- Suitable for timber floors (minimum thickness 3mm)
- 10 minute wet edge for a perfect seamless base
- 10 minute pot life
- Accepts foot traffic in 30 minutes at 20°C
- Tile after 45 minutes
- Bed depth 2mm – 30mm
- Excellent coverage: 4m² at 3mm thickness
- Protein free formulation
- Grey colour
Bag weight: 20 kgs
BAL Level Fast Levelling Compound is suitable for dry internal applications only.
Please note: BAL Level Fast Levelling Compound is not suitable as a wearing surface, for exterior use or total immersion areas (e.g. swimming pools).
DO NOT use BAL Level Fast in temperatures below 5°C or in damp conditions.
- Prime the floor surface if required and allow to dry before mixing. Note: Timber board joints where gaps between boards are open, use thin heavy duty tape to bridge joints, care must be taken not to over everywhere in tape (this will help to minimise the leveller disappearing beneath the sub-floor).
- Pour mix over sub-floor and spread to required depth using a suitable steel finishing trowel or long hand blade.
- Surface should be sufficiently smooth to receive floor coverings without further treatment. Note: Do NOT use a spiked roller; this will pull the fibres to the surface. If any trowel marks remain: rub down before compound has hardened (after 3 hours).
- Allow new floor surface to set. Depending on thickness of application, a 3mm layer of BAL Level Fast can receive foot traffic after 3 hours and receive tiling after 4 hours.
- Show existing movement joints within the sub-floor and when receive tile finishes.
- Allow BAL Level Fast to set for 24 hours when receive soft floor finishes (inc. vinyl, linoleum, carpet, resilient and certain floor paints)
Product Technical Data
BAL Level Fast Floor Levelling Compound Datasheet [0.3MB]
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
If you order from the site for delivery into the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) please go to deluxebathrooms.co.uk
We deliver from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm using our own vans and third-party couriers. Deliveries are dispatched from our warehouse within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed and are subject to stock availability. You should then receive your items within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: we do not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Outdoor Tile Delivery
Please note all outdoor tile deliveries are kerbside. Our drivers are not insured to manually carry heavy goods into private properties. Kerbside deliveries will arrive by a third-party courier on a pallet and will be delivered to the nearest accessible location.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€17.50|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
Items should be checked upon delivery prior to signing for any damage or missing item. If this inspection results in any problems or faults, please contact our customer services team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery who will be happy to help resolve any problems.
Please do not fit any damaged goods, as we will be unable to replace or refund damaged items which have been installed. If you find your goods are damaged, please get in touch within 48 hours of delivery for us to help resolve the issue.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Click & Collect
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms at Unit 16 Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
All orders are available for collection from our warehouse between the hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and 9am - 3pm Saturday (excluding Sundays, Bank Holidays).
Product Returns Purchased Online Only
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a 14 day cooling off period to return your item(s) purchased online. After this period, they will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge, up to a period of 28 days, from point of delivery. For more information see our Product Return Policy
We accept returns in store and via post. To arrange a return of an item(s), please complete our Return Form giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
This return policy applies only on item(s) purchased online from our website at deluxebathrooms.ie.
Safe & Secure SSL Encrypted Payment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.