BAL Level Rapid-Setting Floor Levelling Compound 20kg
A rapid-setting, self-smoothing floor levelling compound, BAL Level Fast can be walked on after only 30 minutes and tiled on after 45 mins. Level Fast can be used from 2mm to 30mm – including only 3mm over timber. Formulated with Fibre Strand Technology for extra flexibility and strength, there is no need for spike rolling – saving significant project time. With a 10 minute bucket life and 10 minute wet edge, it gives you longer time with each mix.
BAL Level Fast provides the perfect time-saving start to any tiling project with key features including self-smoothing, self-healing and a low-shrinkage technology. With a one-pour technology it can be used over most substrates including concrete, sand:cement screeds, overlaid timber and crucially underfloor heating installations.
Floor levelling compound features
- Bed depth 2mm – 30mm
- Fibre Strand Technology (FST) for improved flexibility and resilience
- Suitable for timber floors (minimum thickness 3mm)
- Accepts foot traffic in 30 minutes at 20°C
- Self-smoothing, shrinkage compensated with ‘one pour’ excellent flow
- Protein free formulation
- Excellent coverage: 4m² at 3mm thickness
- Tile after 45 minutes
- Grey colour
Bag weight: 20 kgs
BAL Level Fast Levelling Compound is suitable for dry internal applications only.
Please note: BAL Level Fast Levelling Compound is not suitable as a wearing surface, for exterior use or total immersion areas (e.g. swimming pools).
DO NOT use BAL Level Fast in temperatures below 5°C or in damp conditions.
- Prime the floor surface if required and allow to dry before mixing. Note: Timber board joints where gaps between boards are open, use thin heavy duty tape to bridge joints, care must be taken not to over everywhere in tape (this will help to minimise the leveller disappearing beneath the sub-floor).
- Pour mix over sub-floor and spread to required depth using a suitable steel finishing trowel or long hand blade.
- Surface should be sufficiently smooth to receive floor coverings without further treatment. Note: Do NOT use a spiked roller; this will pull the fibres to the surface. If any trowel marks remain: rub down before compound has hardened (after 3 hours).
- Allow new floor surface to set. Depending on thickness of application, a 3mm layer of BAL Level Fast can receive foot traffic after 3 hours and receive tiling after 4 hours.
- Show existing movement joints within the sub-floor and when receive tile finishes.
- Allow BAL Level Fast to set for 24 hours when receive soft floor finishes (inc. vinyl, linoleum, carpet, resilient and certain floor paints)
Product Technical Data
BAL Level Fast Floor Levelling Compound Datasheet [0.3MB]
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Great Britain and Northern Ireland (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man) for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Standard Delivery Rate||€10 (excl. tile trims)|
|Tile Sample Delivery Rate||€10|
|Tile Trim Delivery Rate||€15|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
Delivery To Great Britain (excl. Northern Ireland)
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions deliver items from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm. Deliveries are dispatched from Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions on the next working day after the order has been placed subject to stock availability and you should then receive your item within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions does not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Free Pick Up In Store
Need to pick up your item sooner? Our online store offers an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges.
During checkout, select “Pick up” option.
The current emergency is a time when there is most pressure on delivery & courier companies. We will do our best to fulfil your order in the required time frame, but circumstances may change in accordance with Government guidelines.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to offer you an exchange or refund on any merchandise that is returned unused, with original packaging and delivery receipt within 14 days. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. This returns policy applies only on products purchased at deluxebathrooms.ie.
We accept returns in store and via post. If any returns need to be made due to the above reasons please notify us with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package to the address below. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.