Geberit AquaClean Tuma Classic Wall Hung WC Pan With SoftClose Toilet Seat
The Geberit AquaClean Tuma is a compact all-rounder. The Classic is an inexpensive model, which offers the basic function of a shower toilet. Thanks to its compact design, the toilet allows space to be maximised.
Geberit AquaClean Tuma Classic shower toilet is equipped with the patented WhirlSpray shower technology and an intuitive remote control. It features an anal shower with an extended spray arm and a spray intensity that can be set to one of five different levels. An innovative unit that includes automatic pre-and post-rinsing of the spray nozzle before and after use, this model also features water heating via a continuous flow heater.
Geberit AquaClean combines convenience, design and sustainability with Geberit quality to create aesthetic and innovative solutions for the bathroom.
WC Pan key features
- Wall mounted
- Rimfree ceramic pan
- Fully shrouded
- Easy clean dirt-repellent surface coating
- White finish
Toilet seat features
- WC seat ring with rapid heating function
- WC seat ring and WC lid with soft-closing mechanism
- WC lid with SoftOpening
- Quick release hinges
- Easy to clean
WC Pan dimensions
- Overall Height:446mm
- Pan dimensions: D 553 x W 360 x H 340mm
- Pipe outlet: horizontal
- Toilet frame & Flush Plate not included. Sold separately. View the Geberit Frame with Sigma Concealed Cistern
WC Pan functions
- Water heating via continuous flow heater
- Anal shower with WhirlSpray shower technology
- Spray arm with nozzle can be extended for anal area
- Spray intensity can be set to five different levels
- Oscillating spray (automatic forward and reverse motion of the spray arm)
- Automatic pre- and postrinsing of the spray nozzle with fresh water
- Descaling programme
- Washdown WC with special glaze KeraTect
- Water supply connection on the left, hidden behind the WC ceramic
- Mains connection with flexible three-wire sheathed cable, on the right side, hidden behind the WC ceramic
- Approval in accordance with (DIN) EN 1717 / (DIN) EN 13077
- Compatible with Geberit Home App
- Shower water temperature can be adjusted via Geberit Home App
- Continuous flow heater can be deactivated via Geberit Home App
- Spray arm can be set to five different positions via Geberit Home App
- Note: This product is supplied with the Geberit AquaClean descaling agent and the Geberit AquaClean cleaning agent. These consumables contain classified hazardous substances.
Scope of delivery
- Water supply connection set for Geberit Sigma concealed cistern 12 cm and Geberit Omega concealed cistern 12 cm, installation height 112 cm. Sold separately. View the Geberit Frame with Sigma Concealed Cistern
- Female socket for mains connection
- Sound insulation set
- Spray shield
- Descaling agent, 125 ml
- Connection set for WC, ø 90 mm
- Fastening material
- Compensation pad for WC seat / ceramic appliance
Products Specifications & Technical Data
|Nominal voltage||230 V AC|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz|
|Power consumption||2000 W|
|Power consumption standby||≤ 0.5 W|
|Flow pressure||0.5–10 bar|
|Operating temperature||5–40 °C|
|Water temperature, adjustment range||34–40 °C|
|Water temperature, factory setting||37 °C|
|Minimum flow pressure for calculated flow rate||0.5 bar|
|Calculated flow rate||0.02 l/s|
|Spray time||50 s|
|Maximum load WC seat||150 kg|
Delivery Update (Wed, 24th November 2021)
The Irish Truckers are holding a protest in Dublin today Wednesday, 24th November, which causing serious traffic delays. Unfortunately, this will affect deliveries over the next few days as it will create a backlog with our own delivery service and couriers we use. We ask that you take this into consideration.
We assure you that our customers are our priority
and we are doing everything that we can to keep things running smoothly.
Store Collection Notice
We're currently moving to a new warehouse. For any collections, please call the store on 042 935 5997 to give one hour notice before collection. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We deliver across Republic of Ireland and Great Britain and Northern Ireland (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man) for any of the products currently available to purchase online.
Delivery To Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
|Small Parcels - up to 30kgs (excl. ceramic basins)||€15|
|Pick Up in Store||FREE|
Delivery To Great Britain (excl. Northern Ireland)
(All delivery prices are Inclusive of VAT.)
- Delivery dates and times are estimated. Circumstances beyond our control e.g. national emergencies, weather, stock outages, stoppages etc may affect delivery times and dates.
- This service can be withdrawn at any stage without prior notice given.
- If you have any questions regarding our Delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Delivery terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice been given.
We advise that customers check the contents of your package immediately on arrival. If any items are damaged during delivery, it is important that you notify us and the delivery agent upon opening the package. Also, please retain all the packaging materials that came with the product.
For insurance and health and safety regulations, our delivery partners are unable to carry any material into your property. As your delivery will most likely include heavy items, it is advisable to have assistance to load the goods into your house.
Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions deliver items from Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 5pm. Deliveries are dispatched from Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions within 2 - 4 working days after the order has been placed subject to stock availability and you should then receive your item within the next 7 - 10 working days. Please note: Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions does not deliver on weekends or bank holidays.
On delivery of the order to the specified delivery address, you will digitally sign for the order but if we miss you, we will leave a calling card so you can rearrange delivery. Goods remain the property of Deluxe Bathrooms and Tiling Solutions until they have been signed for.
Click & Collect (Currently Not Available)
We offer an option for you to pick up your order from our store, saving you from additional delivery charges. During the checkout process, select “Pick up” option.
If you selected "Pick up" we will notify you once your order is available for collection from the Deluxe Bathrooms & Tiling Solutions warehouse at Dundalk Retail Park, Co. Louth, A91 AH6F
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to offer you an exchange or refund on any merchandise that is returned unused, with original packaging and delivery receipt within 14 days. Please allow up to 48 hours for your return to be processed. This returns policy applies only on products purchased at deluxebathrooms.ie.
We accept returns in store and via post. If any returns need to be made due to the above reasons please notify us with an email to email@example.com giving details of your name, order number and item details before returning the package to the address below. Please note that cost for posting back a return is the responsibility of the customer.
The current emergency is a time when there is most pressure on delivery & courier companies. We will do our best to fulfil your order in the required time frame, but circumstances may change in accordance with Government guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.